Skepto London 2015
SKEPTO INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL occurs every April in Cagliari on the beautiful island of Sardinia, Italy. Now it lands in London as part of THE CROUCH END FESTIVAL 2015.
SKEPTO LONDON, is presented by North London based film producers Rum Jam Films (James Rumsey) and Fizz & Ginger Films (Matthew Butler and Tori Hart) - a short film festival celebrating a diverse range of short films from emerging, and exciting filmmaking talent from around the world.
SKEPTO LONDON will present programmes of: DocuShorts, Narrative Shorts, Family Friendly Shorts, Late Night Horror Shorts, as well as a presentation of music videos and experimental shorts that will play on a loop in a viewing room in the photographic gallery at Hornsey Town Hall N8.
Here is the SKEPTO LONDON FILM FESTIVAL TIMETABLE (duration of all screenings is approximately 50 minutes):
JUNE 6 - SATURDAY
- OPEN AIR SCREENING (SKEPTO PREVIEW)
JUNE 12 - FRIDAY
- 17:30 OPENING NIGHT DRINKS IN SKEPTO BAR (Town Hall)
- 19:00 OPENING NIGHT FILMS PART 1
- 20:30 OPENING NIGHT FILMS PART 2
- 21:30 DRINKS, SOCIAL & MORE OPENING NIGHT SHORTS + MUSIC VIDEOS ‘Til Late IN THE SKEPTO BAR & SCREENING LOUNGE (Town Hall)
JUNE 13 - SATURDAY
- NOON FESTIVAL SOCIAL aka. ‘Aperitivi!’ @ THE ALEX PUB, PARK RD, N8 8JP - Eat, drink and talk film with Skepto filmmakers + special guests
- 14:30 DOCUSHORTS
- 16:00 UNIVERSAL SKEPTO 1 - films for all ages… not just kids
- 17:30 BEST OF SKEPTO 1
- 19:00 BEST OF SKEPTO 2
- 20:30 THE DARK SIDE OF SKEPTO 1
- 21:30 DRINKS, SOCIAL & DARK SIDE OF SKEPTO 2 + MUSIC VIDEOS ‘Til Late IN THE SKEPTO BAR & SCREENING LOUNGE (Town Hall)
JUNE 14 - SUNDAY
- 13:00 UNIVERSAL SKEPTO 2 - films for all ages… not just kids
- 14:30 UNIVERSAL SKEPTO 1 - part of Crouch End Festival Family Day!
- 16:00 DOCUSHORTS
- 17:30 BEST OF SKEPTO 2
- 19:00 BEST OF SKEPTO 1
- 20:30 THE DARK SIDE OF SKEPTO 2
- 21:30 DRINKS, SOCIAL & THE DARK SIDE OF SKEPTO 1 + EXPERIMENTAL FILMS ‘Til Late IN THE SKEPTO BAR & SCREENING LOUNGE (Town Hall)