July 27, 2013: Skepto screening at good food festival "Appetitosamente"
On July 27th, 2013, at 00:30, there will be the screening "Guarda ch'è corto - Selezione di cortometraggi ad alto contenuto nutritivo" , with short films on the theme "food" from the previous editions of Skepto International Film Festival.
The screening is part of the Regional Good Food Festival "Appetitosamente", organized by the municipality of Siddi (Sardinia, Italy) together with Slow Food Sardinia and other local associations.
The following short films will be screened:
- La currybonara by Ezio Maisto (Italy)
- Zergüt by Natasha Subramaniam & Alisa Lapidus (U.S.A.)
- All my love by Igor Andreevski (Netherlands/Macedonia)
- Perfetto by Corrado Ravazzini (Italy)
- L'ora di pranzo by lab. A Mundzuku Ka Hina (Italy)